- Returns can be initiated within 14 days from order delivery date. Products are returnable if you’ve received them in a condition where it is physically damaged, has missing parts or accessories, defective or different from their description on the product detail page.
- Refunds are processed after order has been returned from the customer in their original condition along with its original packing not torn or compromised. Refunds are made in a maximum of 30 days after receiving the returned orders and deducting any shipping fees.
Q: When are returns not possible?
A: Returns are not possible if:
- If you have passed the return period of 14 days
- Product is used, damaged and/or not in the same condition that it was delivered in.
- Anything missing from the package you’ve received including catalogs, tools, original packing, freebies, and accessories.
- The item has “Non-returnable” written on the product page.
Q: How can I initiate a return?
A: Give us a call on +2 0100 6522 836 or send us on email@example.com along with your order number and we will send you the courier to pick up the order. If the return is accepted, a refund will be made in a maximum of 30 days.
Q: Who pays for the shipping charges when I return an item?
A: You can return an item for free within 14 days from delivery date whereby Office Express covers all shipping charges.
Q: Where can I find the prepaid shipping label or airway bill?
A: Once you place a request to return an item, and the item has been approved for a free shipping return, the pre-paid shipping label / air waybill will be sent to you in your email to ensure you can return the item for free.